Trailridge offers the following athletic opportunities:
- Girls’ Volleyball August 16 to October 8
- Boys’ & Girls’ Cross Country August 23 to October 14
- Boys’ & Girls’ Wrestling September 20 to October 29
- Girls’ Basketball November 1 to December 17
- Boys' Basketball January 5 to March 25
If your current 7th or 8th grader is interested in Trailridge Athletics during the 2021.22 seasons, please make note of the following:
- Step 1: Complete the google form linked here (https://forms.gle/uLGm1K6LLBRy5haM7) to ensure that you are on the appropriate mailing list(s) for additional sport-specific information and reminders.
- Step 2: Copies of Trailridge Athletic Packet will be available in the Trailridge Main Office or you can print the forms attached here. This packet includes the KSHSAA Physical, Concussion Form, and Distance Running Form.
- Your athletic physical must be dated on or after May 1st, 2021 to participate in the coming year’s athletics
- The physical form is new from KSHSAA this year. To avoid having to do the paperwork more than once, please take the attached physical form with you to the doctor!
- Please only turn in paperwork to the Trailridge main office.
- Ensure all parts of the Trailridge Athletic Packet are complete prior to submission, including parent and student signatures as noted in the checklist.
- Incomplete packets will be returned.
- All paperwork is due at least one week prior to the start of the season. This allows us to ensure that everything is processed prior to the first day of the season.
- Paperwork submitted after the sport-specific due date may result in a delay in your child’s ability to begin tryouts on time.
Additional athletics information will be shared with interested families a little later in the summer.
Please click on the links* to access team schedules and on coach names for email address.
*Team schedules coming soon
Volleyball - Competitive
Volleyball - Instructional League
Boys' Basketball - Competitive
Boys' Basketball - Instructional League