Activities & Athletics
Please click on the links on the Athletics menu for information on each category. If you have athletics questions not addressed on our website, please contact our Athletic Coordinator, Heather Mayfield.
Trailridge offers the following athletic opportunities:
- Girls’ Volleyball - 7th & 8th Grade
- Boys’ & Girls’ Cross Country - 7th & 8th Grade
- Boys’ & Girls’ Wrestling - 7th & 8th Grade
- Girls’ Basketball - 8th Grade
- Boys' Basketball - 8th Grade
If your current 6th or 7th grader is interested in Trailridge Athletics during the 2023-2024 seasons, please make note of the following:
- Copies of Trailridge Athletic Packet will be available in the Trailridge Main Office or you can print the forms attached here. This packet includes the KSHSAA Physical, Concussion Form, and Distance Running Form.
- Your athletic physical must be dated on or after May 1st, 2023 to participate in the coming year’s athletics
- Please only turn in paperwork to the Trailridge main office.
- Ensure all parts of the Trailridge Athletic Packet are complete prior to submission, including parent and student signatures as noted in the checklist.
- Incomplete packets will be returned.
- All paperwork is due at least one week prior to the start of the season. This allows us to ensure that everything is processed prior to the first day of the season.
- Paperwork submitted after the sport-specific due date may result in a delay in your child’s ability to begin tryouts on time.
Additional athletics information will be shared with interested families a little later in the summer.
Associate Principal & Athletic Director