Activities & Athletics
Please click on the links on the Athletics menu for information on each category. If you have athletics questions not addressed on our website, please contact our Athletic Coordinator, Brandon Hoch, or secretary Jeinny Morris.
Trailridge offers the following athletic opportunities:
- Girls’ Volleyball August 17 to October 8
- Boys’ & Girls’ Cross Country August 17 to October 16
- Boys’ & Girls’ Wrestling September 21 to November 6
- Girls’ Basketball October 12 to December 6
- Boys' Basketball December 9 to February 25
If your current 6th or 7th grader is interested in Trailridge Athletics during the 2020.21 seasons, please make note of the following:
- Step 1: Complete the google form linked here (https://forms.gle/uLGm1K6LLBRy5haM7) to ensure that you are on the appropriate mailing list(s) for additional sport-specific information and reminders.
- Step 2: Copies of Trailridge Athletic Packet will be available in the Trailridge Main Office or you can print the forms attached here. This packet includes the KSHSAA Physical, Concussion Form, and Distance Running Form.
- Your athletic physical must be dated on or after May 1st, 2020 to participate in the coming year’s athletics
- The physical form is new from KSHSAA this year. To avoid having to do the paperwork more than once, please take the attached physical form with you to the doctor!
- Please only turn in paperwork to the Trailridge main office.
- Ensure all parts of the Trailridge Athletic Packet are complete prior to submission, including parent and student signatures as noted in the checklist.
- Incomplete packets will be returned.
- All paperwork is due at least one week prior to the start of the season. This allows us to ensure that everything is processed prior to the first day of the season.
- Paperwork submitted after the sport-specific due date may result in a delay in your child’s ability to begin tryouts on time.
Additional athletics information will be shared with interested families a little later in the summer.